The most downloaded Android altimeter that doesn't need internet to work! Altitude estimation with three different methods to always be sure of obtaining a reliable measurement, even without an internet connection.
- Historical charts to see the elevation gain of your excursions.
- Maps with the name of the peaks and the contour lines. Choose the elevation of any point on the map.
- Images with the name of the place and the altitude printed.
- With satellite triangulation. Slow and less accurate, but it works even without an internet connection.
- Taking the elevation of the ground at your current position from a global elevation map.
- Using the pressure sensor of your device (if available).
- compensate for the systematic error of the pressure sensor
- download a larger area of ??the global elevation map
- record altitude without opening the application
- choose elevation on the map without limitation
- has no advertising
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]