AIO Launcher is not an ordinary home screen. It has no colored icons, many animation effects, and a variety of themes. Instead, AIO Launcher uses a screen space to show you the most important information. AIO Launcher can display the following information on the screen: Go to the application settings on your phone, find the application that owns the widget, click on "Other permissions" and enable the option "Show pop-up windows when run second flat".
- Several different themes;
- Icon pack support;
- Various forms of icons;
- Ability to change the font size;
- Advanced search system for applications, contacts, files and information on the Internet;
- Ability to change the name of applications;
- Widgets and plugins support;
- Tasker integration;
- Very customizable.
- Swiping the search button opens a quick menu with phone, camera and market;
- To add the Android widget, press and hold the search button and select the "+" icon;
- To resize the widget, hold your finger on the widget, then use the up and down buttons;
- To access the list of all applications, drag from the left edge of the screen;
- Hold your finger on various items on the screen to open the menu;
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]