AIO Launcher is not an ordinary home screen. It has no colored icons, many animation effects, and a variety of themes. Instead, AIO Launcher uses a space on the screen to show you the most important information. Settings Battery and performance Manage battery usage of apps: choose apps AIO Launcher No restrictions If app widgets don't work on MIUI or can't open notification via built-in notifications widget: go to Application settings on your phone, find the application that owns the widget, click "Other permissions" and enable the option "Show pop-ups when running in the background".
- The control panel toggles for WiFi / BT / GPS, etc.
- Traffic shows current download / upload rates and connection type;
- Android widget standard app widgets (paid).
- Several different themes;
- Icon pack support;
- Multiple icon shapes;
- Ability to change the font size;
- Advanced search system for applications, contacts, files and information on the Internet;
- Ability to change the name of applications;
- Widgets and plugins support;
- Tasker integration;
- Very customizable.
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]