Talking Alarm Clock is a free alarm clock application designed to create and manage alarms in the easiest way. You can use the talking alarm clock to wake you up in the morning or set reminders for your tasks during the day. You can use "Slow wake up" in the settings to wake up in the morning, you will be able to wake up gently from your dream, in a peaceful and progressive way, because Talking Alarm Clock increases the alarm volume slowly instead of starting at maximum volume. In this way, you can avoid being startled by a loud sound while in deep sleep.
- Faster setup method.
- Activation / deactivation of alarm with power button, volume buttons, shake or screen buttons.
- Set a sound message for each alarm.
- AM / PM or 24 hour format
- Alarms arranged in the order they will sound.
- Repeat alarms every week on certain days.
- Select the alarm sound you want from all the ringtones, songs and sounds on your phone.
- Customize the duration of the replay.
- Gently wake up as volume and vibration slowly increase.
- Nightstand mode: see what time it is at night while your Android is charging;
- automatic repeat
- More colorful themes
- Swipe to dismiss or snooze
- Time to talk: say the time after the alarm starts and repeat at the interval of your choice
Required Android Versions : KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]