You can backup and restore apps, contacts, text messages, call history and calendars on your internal storage.If you intend to do a factory reset on your phone or you are going to change your phone, make sure that default backup folder is on your external SD card before doing so. Otherwise, copy the entire backup folder ("AllBackup" by default) to your external SD card.
- Application n. # 1 Backup and Restore.
- One of the best apps with a simple and easy way to backup and restore.
- Messages are really important today. One-touch backup and restore and never lose data.
- You may lose your call logs while restarting or formatting the device. Make a backup of that and store it in the cloud using the share option and never lose data.
- You may miss one of your important birthdays or also one of your important events.
- You can choose selective items from the list to back up.
- View the content of the backup files for confirmation.
- Delete and backup selective registry from list with long press.
- You can also delete backup files from storage.
- You can change the backup folder path from Settings for all different categories.
- Schedule an automatic backup of your data.
- upload your backup files to the cloud for safety.
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]