You can back up and restore applications, contacts, text messages, call history, and calendars to your internal storage. If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone or are going to change your phone, make sure the default backup folder is on your external SD card before doing so. Otherwise, copy the entire backup folder ("AllBackup" by default) to your external SD card. We currently do not provide backup for photos, videos, or any type of media files. All backups and restores can only restore the ones that have been backed up before with this application. All backup and restore cannot restore any kind of already deleted data.
- Application n. # 1 Backup and Restore.
- One of the best apps with a simple and easy way to backup and restore.
- Messages are really important today. One-touch backup and restore and never lose data.
- You may lose your call logs while restarting or formatting the device.
- You may miss one of your important birthdays or also one of your important events.
- You can choose selective items from the list to back up.
- View the content of the backup files for confirmation.
- Delete and backup selective registry from list with long press.
- You can also delete backup files from storage.
- You can change the backup folder path from Settings for all different categories.
- Schedule an automatic backup of your data.
- upload your backup files to the cloud for safety.
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]