With AOE you can personalize your phone from many aspects and make it unique as you are. It contains too many functions with detailed options so that it can be customized as you prefer, here are some of the main features: Shows a short notification around the camera hole (notch) or in the status bar. This is useful for notifications without a pop-up view , so while you are using the phone and receiving silent notifications, you can read it directly without having to lower the notification panel. a widget on the home screen to read and access your notifications directly after unlocking Rounded corners around the screen so that it has the shape of modern phones
- Can be customized to work very flexibly within the always-on-display system or independently
- You can customize the lighting color and style distinctively for each application and also for each contact or account name.
- The location and style of the lighting can be differentiated between the states of the screen, for example, it can be set to illuminate around the hole of the camera
- with a block list to prevent you from turning on notifications received from a particular person.
- On the contrary, you can ignore all the notifications of an app except those of a person you care about, so it will light up just for them.
- It also has more additional useful functions like Reminder that will repeat the lighting every few seconds throughout
- in addition, you can choose when the application should stop turning on
- Also, you have many options to restrict your work, such as preventing the app from turning on if the device is charging
- The brightness of the lighting can be adjusted regardless of the lighting method
- lighting effects for multiple important events, such as charging the device, calls in progress or outgoing
- as notification lighting this can also be around the entire screen or around the front camera or both with many
Required Android Versions : Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]