Android Auto is your smart driving companion that helps you stay focused, connected, and entertained with the Google Assistant. With a streamlined interface, large buttons, and powerful voice actions, Android Auto is designed to make it easy to use the apps you love from your phone on the go. To use Android Auto, you will need a working phone. Android 6.0 or higher and an active data connection. More than 400 car models are now compatible with Android Auto! To find out if your car display is compatible and how to enable it, check your owner's manual or contact your car manufacturer. Once enabled, use a high-quality USB cable to connect your phone to your car, then launch Android Auto to get started.
- Head to your next destination using Google Maps or Waze with real-time GPS navigation and traffic alerts.
- Get updates on your route, ETA and hazards in real time.
- Have the Google Assistant check your calendar so you know where it needs to be.
- Set reminders, get updates on the news, and check last night's score.
- Avoid distractions while driving by setting a custom do not disturb message while driving.
- Make calls with the Google Assistant and answer incoming calls with just one tap.
- Access your contact folder and send and receive messages with the Google Assistant via SMS,
- Manage your infotainment system like never before. Listen to your favorite multimedia applications, including Spotify
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]