Any Screen Timeout Plus allows you to adjust at any time the screen timeout after which the screen will sleep. Is the onboard configuration too limiting for you? Then this app is for you! The timeout can be set to any value between 0 and 999m55s with a granularity of 5 seconds. Also, infinite time (INF) can be set. Note: Google no longer supports Android's special "screen never turns off" setting. So INF will just be a very long time (about 25 days) which for most users will be practically equivalent to infinity. User can define four custom time-out presets to change screen time-out with just one touch.
- A slider to control the screen brightness
- A switch that controls the automatic screen brightness mode
- Auto repeat function for all up and down buttons
- For devices with Android 4.1.1 or earlier versions, a checkbox for "Stay on while connected"
- Information line showing the current time with seconds, available memory for the application and battery charge level + battery temperature.
- Landscape mode support
- Widget (see below)
- Battery level notifier (see below)
- 4 buttons that correspond to the 4 presets of the main application
- Next to them, a button that shows the current timeout settings
- This button will also start the main application, so you no longer need the main application start icon
- Below this button, if enabled, you will see battery information (charge level and temperature are updated once per minute)
- The configuration of this function ("Bat Info in Widget") can be found in the mai
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]