APK Extractor Root Checker & SafetyNet Checker Premium V 1.3.6 APK
APK Extractor: extracts the APKs that are installed on your Android device and copies them to your SD card. It will help you to check whether the device is rooted or not. This app will run a detailed check on the device to verify the root. SafetyNet Checker -SafetyNet API is developed by Google to check if a device has been tampered with, has been rooted by a user, is running a custom ROM, or has been infected with low-level malware.
- Fast and easy to use. With multiple functions
- Extract almost all applications.
- ROOT access is not required.
- By default, the Apks will be saved in / sdcard / APK_Extractor /.
- Search option provided to search apps.
- Compatible with the latest version of Android
- Search apk by name
- Delete apk
- APK installed.
- Share apk
- Easily uninstall apps with one click
- Show application information: name, version, installation time and size
- Searching applications
- Sort by name, package name, size, installation date and update date
- Application details
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]