Removing applications from the system is a risky operation. I have no responsibility in case the functionality of your operating system is damaged in any way when using this feature. Some system applications cannot be removed due to restrictions imposed by the ROM itself, but the application will try its best to handle them. can, and sometimes you need to restart to see the result You can remove the ads by donating as much as you want Feel free to rate the app and show your opinion (preferably via the forum) on the features you would like to have for the next versions
- The easiest uninstaller, click on an app to uninstall it
- Install APK, APKS, APKM, XAPK files through other apps, directly
- Application batch operations: uninstall, share, disable / enable, reinstall, manage, open in Play-Store or Amazon-AppStore
- APK file management
- App history viewer removed
- Customizable widgets, to uninstall the recently installed application or delete its internal / external data
- Normal uninstall / ROOT of applications. Using ROOT, it is much easier and faster
- Shows all kinds of applications, and not just the ones you can start.
- Automatic handling of applications that have administrator privileges, allowing you to revoke them and uninstall the applications.
- Automatically add shortcuts to newly installed apps when installing via app
- Various operations in the selected application:
- To run
- Share app as link or APK file
- Open link in Play Store.
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]