App Permission Manager - Know the permissions used by all the apps installed on your device and allows you to revoke permissions with a single tap. This application uses "Accessible Service" to perform application permission revocation. Get a notification of risk associated with the newly installed application. Android version 6.0 and above Share your feedback to improve the application.
- Permissions of installed applications
- Special permissions for applications
- System application permissions
- Group permissions
- List installed applications by their severity (high risk, medium risk, low risk)
- Click on any app and you will get details of all the permissions used by it.
- If you want to remove any risk permission, turn off the button and click the APPLY CHANGES button.
- Some applications that use background services. You can stop it by clicking the FORCE STOP button.
- If you want to KEEP the application with known risk, click the KEEP button.
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]