AppBlock Stay Focused Block Websites & Apps Pro V 5.3.1 APK Mod
AppBlock Block Disturbing Websites & Apps is an application that helps you (your users) block annoying applications and websites and reduce screen time. You can set a specific date and time in the app, and after that period has passed, blocked apps or websites can be accessed again. There is also the possibility to configure your profile to be activated based on a specific Wi-Fi connection, your location. This way you can start blocking automatically, for example as soon as you get to work. What if your self-discipline is not the strongest Choose strict mode and you will not be able to cancel your profile or remove the application.
- By using app blocker self control app, you can block any app and any website.
- You can temporarily block your email and keep your email notifications disabled.
- You can set an application or website a usage time limit for each day. For example, for social media applications,
- If you don't want to be able to change settings during lock time,
- You can turn off other notifications for a specific time to help you focus.
- Block apps and sites: Be picky and selective with the app launch.
- Select how long you want to spend on a particular app or website per day when a profile is active.
- Block notifications from a specific application: You can prevent unwanted communications.
- Create profiles with rules for particular application groups.
- Use a timer and activate profiles for a selected time window.
- Protect your AppBlock application with a PIN code.
- List of blocked notifications, so you don't miss anything.
- Profile lock (unlock only when phone is connected to charger).
- Strict mode to lock AppBlock settings.
- The application can be used as a means of parental control.
- There are web usage statistics and app usage statistics for those who like graphics.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]