Thank you for supporting my work and the GPL open source software with a donation! By purchasing this app even though it is open source, you ensure the continued development of the project and reward Google for creating the Android platform that we all love.
- Save automatic connection session
- Zoom, Fit to Screen and One-to-one scaling modes
- Two direct input modes, a simulated touchpad and one with one hand
- Long tap to get a selection of clicks, drag, scroll and zoom modes in one-handed input mode
- Ctrl / Alt / Tab / Super and on-screen storable arrow keys
- Sending the ESC key using the "Back" button of your device
- Ability to use D-pad for arrows and rotate D-pad for some bluetooth keyboards
- Minimum zoom fits the screen and adjusts to 1: 1 while zooming
- Hardware keyboard support and FlexT9
- Help available on the device to create a new connection in the menu when configuring connections
- Help available on the device on the input modes available in the menu when connected
- Tested with Hackerskeyboard. Recommended to use (get keyboard from hackers from Google Play).
- Export / Import of configurations
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]