Atomic Clock & Watch Accuracy Tool with NTP Time V 1.6.11 APK
detects and displays the exact time (via NTP protocol). It can be useful if you want to synchronize the time of some of your devices with the atomic clock. Allows you to track the accuracy of your wristwatches. It can be useful if you want to know how accurate your wristwatch is. You can share this information with the watchmaker and it will help you to set your watches correctly. The basic functionality of the application is free. You can check the exact time for free. You can track one of your watches for free.
- Atomic clocks provide the most accurate time on earth.
- This app can connect to NTP time servers and show you the exact time
- There is a list of NTP time servers (including government time servers like NIST Internet Time Service)
- In Android 8, you can use the Picture-in-Picture feature and set your clock based on the exact time shown in a small window above other apps.
- track the accuracy of your wristwatch collection (works well for mechanical and quartz watches)
- just tap on the app, tell the app what time was shown on the wristwatch and the app will do all the statistics
- share the precision table with your friends on social media
- export your precision data as CSV for further processing
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]