Voice Recorder is the best voice recorder to record voice and sound with the highest recording quality of all Android applications.
This audio recorder has a very intuitive interface and is very easy to use while allowing audio recording and playback. You can make the audio recording sound louder by increasing the microphone gain, you can record in stereo mode if your phone has 2 microphones, you can select between 8kHz and 48kHz sample rate, you can easily save the recordings to the card External SD and much more, all for free. Also, you can rename and share your voice recordings with your friends. This audio recorder is the perfect choice if you are a musician and want to record your classes, your concerts or just want to record a simple voice note. Others are using it as a voice recorder to take interviews, others are using it as a voice recorder to record snoring at night :). Just give it a try, you will have your own home audio recording equipment inside your pocket;).
- WAV PCM, 3GPP AMR and MP4 AAC formats supported
- Audio recording in the background (even with the screen off)
- Start / Pause / Resume / Cancel recording options
- Option to add (continue) an existing audio recording (only for WAV files)
- Mono and stereo recording (for devices that support stereo recording)
- Gain (you can adjust the microphone volume so you can record louder) only for WAVE / PCM format
- Supported sampling rates: 8 kHz, 11 kHz, 16 kHz, 22 kHz, 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
- You can record using the microphone used by the camera (rear microphone) for clearer and stronger sound
- It is possible to use a custom folder for recordings (even on an external SD card)
- Option to automatically upload to cloud services like DropBox or Google Drive
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.2–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]