Auto Optimizer Booster Battery Saver V 8.0.0 APK Paid
HDM Dev Team
The Ver7.6.0 update added an automatic reboot feature Automatically reboot the device at the specified time to maintain optimal performance Rebooting the device has the following effects: RAM initialization Freeing up memory and accumulating RAM that cannot be fully freed by the Android system prevents the device from becoming heavy in operation Reduce battery consumption, eliminate unnecessary battery consumption If for any reason the battery is running low quickly, restarting the device will solve the problem Continue to search for location information due to some malfunction of the network or GPS, etc. If the device has not been rebooted for a long period of time, unexplained malfunctions may occur, which can be resolved by rebooting the device. You also prevent these problems from occurring in the first place by rebooting periodically. install apps, disconnected from network, disconnected from Bluetooth, no sound, GPS problem, device fever, etc.
- Automatically optimize your device to keep it functional!
- Easy to use, highly effective, faster processing speed!
- Instantly optimize with just one tap on the home button. → Get smooth operation of your device.
- Displays information about memory and battery in the status bar or on the overlay.
- Equipped with a powerful battery saving function. Battery life will improve significantly!
- Equipped with functions to clear various histories and caches.
- The conditions and details for running automatic optimization can be configured.
- Advanced settings are also available for viewing while running.
- Instantly optimize with just one tap on shortcuts.
- Get the fastest possible processing speeds by eliminating unnecessary processes.
- Flexible settings to adapt to the way you use your smartphone, including detailed auto-run conditional settings.
- Check detailed information about the status of your device, including the ability to display the remaining memory.
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]