Background Apps and Process List: Find close apps V 1.302 APK Ad Free
Vishnu N K
Force close apps running in the background on your Android TV, phone, and tablets. Force stop system applications only if you know what you are doing; be careful as it may adversely affect your device. When you select or click an application, it will take you to the application information screen for the selected application; from where you must select "Force stop" to close the application. Closing an application implies that you are aware that all background functions (service, periodic task, event receiver, alarm, widget update, push message) of this application will not be functional until you or your actions open the application again .
- Save battery, extend battery life.
- Helps to reduce the temperature of the device.
- Helps save RAM
- Saves processing power, that is, reduces your device's CPU usage.
- Improves the gaming performance of your device.
- Helps speed up your device.
- Shows user applications and system applications.
- Close all applications at once or Close multiple applications at the same time.
- Option to open at startup.
- Change the design according to your choice.
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]