Lots of features to help you play music and grow as a musician. From shifting the key, slowing down the tempo, looping parts of your songs, jamming on original HQ backing tracks from different genres. Backtrackit's original backing tracks are helping thousands of musicians improve their improvisation skills through its unique "Live Chord Progression" mode. You can see the chord progression outlined on the guitar fretboard or piano where the notes of the current chord are highlighted. If you are a beginner or an advanced musician, playing on these tracks will help you develop a greater sense of music and improvisation skills.
- Access backing tracks (jam tracks) of different genres and see their chord progression while playing!
- Detect and move the key and tempo of any of your songs!
- Reduce the volume of the main instrument in the song.
- Advanced equalizer for an exceptional audio experience. Save up to 5 custom presets.
- Advanced Looping, precise selection and the ability to save loops.
- Save the song with your changes: new tempo, key and EQ settings!
- Metronome of any time and tempo indication.
- Singing Exercises: The App will play random notes that you need to sing correctly.
- The app will sort all your songs according to their key or their tempo.
- Guitar / piano exhibition of 32 musical scales (major, Doric, Hungarian gypsy ...)
- Guitar / Piano display of 30 types of chords.
- Fret Zealot and Visual Note support: live chord progressions reflected directly on your guitar fretboard!
- Piano Premium Plus: possibility to export backing tracks to use them in your recordings.
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.1.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]