Barometer and Altimeter is a simple application to measure atmospheric pressure and altitude. Using this barometheter tracker is simpler than using an aneroid or mercury barometer. Our barometer and altimeter tracker are free, easy to use, simple and practical. Some portable devices (tablets, phones, smartphones) do not have a built-in pressure sensor. On these devices, measurements may be less accurate as they will be based on data from local weather stations. We are constantly developing this application, if you see something that can be improved send us to [email protected] If you like this app, please rate it 5 stars.
- accurate measurement of height above sea level (from GPS and other sensors),
- accurate measurement of barometric pressure (if the device is equipped with a pressure sensor and check the data available online)
- GPS coordinates, location name, country
- current weather information and data from your local weather station (if available).
- outside temperature,
- wind speed,
- humidity, hygrometer (if the device is equipped with appropriate sensors).
- health and medical by monitoring atmospheric pressure, you can be prepared for pressure jumps, headaches, migraine and malaise,
- for fishermen and fishermen who fish and sail by controlling atmospheric pressure
- athletes and tourists,
- to determine, predict and check weather, air temperature, wind speed,
- to check the location,
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]