IMPORTANT! When you open the theme in the substrate app, you'll see the drop-down menu at the top of the overlays. You should choose one depending on your Android ROM version. There are also some overlays with different variants for a specific version of Android. HOW to apply the theme. Select all overlays (if there is any overlay option, please read and choose wisely), hit the float action and choose Build & Update. Wait until the process is finished and restart. Open the substrate again, select all the overlay you created earlier, hit the float action button and choose Enable this time. Enjoy the theme! To update an overlay, you must first disable, compile and update, and finally enable it. No reboot is required except for the Android system overlay.
- The theme works with Google stock and custom AOSP based 8.1 / 9.0 / 10 ROMs
- The theme works with OxygenOS 10 Q
- LineageOS are not fully compatible
- Does not work on Samsung devices running stock firmware
- You need the substratum or substartum lite app (for Android Q) from Play Store to apply the theme
- You need to be rooted
Required Android Versions : Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]