An application that reduces the amount of blue light emitted by overlaying a translucent filter. Keeps eyes healthy by reducing the amount of blue light reaching them and helps users achieve comfortable sleep. A simple design with easy to understand and use functions. This is used to detect when an application starts or closes and allows you to change filter actions for each application.
- Filter settings You can set the color or intensity of the filter.
- Notification settings Control filter settings easily from the notification bar.
- Filter setting by application You can set filter ON / OFF for each application.
- Timer setting Turns the filter on / off automatically every day at the set time.
- Widget Activate / deactivate the filter from the widget.
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.1.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]