Bluetooth Commander is a Bluetooth terminal application for managing low-level communication between your Android smartphone and Bluetooth devices (one or more) such as microcontrollers, Arduino, processor boards or other Bluetooth terminals. The application allows simultaneous connections to multiple devices with traffic diagnostic functions and contains an interface to create a database of user-defined commands. As of version 6.8 [currently available for beta testers], data from the phone's sensors, such as GPS position, acceleration, temperature, battery level, proximity, etc., can be included in the commands and send them to connected devices.
- Connection and communication with multiple Bluetooth devices simultaneously
- 3 available interface layouts (list, gamepad and fully customizable interface)
- Editor to create commands in hexadecimal or text format
- Simple click-through interface
- Time-based (periodic) streaming options
- Advanced registration functions, registration of multiple connected devices, color differentiations, time stamps
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]