This is the full version of BSPlayer for Android media player with full functionality. BSPlayer is a media player for Android devices: smartphones and tablets, which supports hardware accelerated video decoding, automatic subtitle search, and buffered network playback from SMB shares. The BSPlayer application uses standard licenses from Google Service. Keep Wi-Fi connection or mobile data enabled on the first run of the application. No more internet connection will be required. Also, for existing users who have license issues, you can try the "Clear application data" feature and run the application with the Internet connection enabled. This should license your application. When reporting an error, add information about the make and model of your device. You can also send us a more detailed bug report at [email protected] We are trying to improve the media player for users and your feedback is greatly appreciated.
- ONLY in full version: Chromecast support (most mp4 are supported)
- NO ADS
- hardware accelerated video playback significantly increases playback speed and reduces battery consumption,
- audio pre-amplification (user-definable "volume boost" by up to 500%)
- pop-up playback (audio and video)
- aspect ratio and zoom settings
- multiple audio streams and subtitles
- supports customizable gestures for search, jump, brightness and volume control, exit to popup video
- Support playlist and various play modes.
- support for audio headphones and external Bluetooth keyboards
- customizable audio compensation, playback speed, gestures and keys
- external and embedded subtitles ssa / ass, srt, sub, txt ...
- Automatic subtitle search (mobile or Wi-Fi connection must be enabled to work)
- play media files like videos and mp3 directly over Wi-Fi from your network shared drives / folders
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]