This is the full version of BSPlayer for Android media player with full functionality. BSPlayer is a media player for Android devices - smartphones and tablets, which supports hardware accelerated video decoding, automatic subtitle search, and buffered network playback from SMB shares. The BSPlayer application uses standard Google Service licenses. Keep Wi-Fi or mobile data enabled on the first run of the app. No more internet connection will be required. Also, for existing users who have license issues, you can try the "Clear application data" feature and run the application with the Internet connection enabled. This should license your application.
- ONLY in the full version: Chromecast support (most mp4 are supported)
- NO ADS
- hardware accelerated video playback significantly increases playback speed and reduces battery consumption,
- audio pre-amplification (user-definable "volume boost" by up to 500%)
- pop-up playback (audio and video)
- aspect ratio and zoom settings
- multiple audio and subtitle streams
- supports customizable gestures to search, jump, brightness and volume control, exit to popup video
- Support playlist and various play modes.
- support for audio headphones and external Bluetooth keyboards
- customizable audio compensation, playback speed, gestures and keys
- external and embedded subtitles ssa / ass, srt, sub, txt ...
- Automatic subtitle search (mobile or Wi-Fi connection must be enabled to work)
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]