BuzzKill allows you to see the notifications you want to see when you want to see them and filter the ones you don't. Here's just a sample of what BuzzKill can do: BuzzKill puts privacy first. There are no ads, no trackers, and no data leaves your device. Unlike almost all the apps on your phone and Play Store, you don't have internet access (you can check), so you can be sure that your data is safe.
- Cooldown Don't listen to yourself multiple times when someone sends you a message multiple times in quick succession
- Dismiss Automatically swipe any notification you don't want to see, without hiding all notifications from that app
- Reply Reply to a message if you haven't seen it after a while
- Vibration Vibration customized for applications or contacts. Know who's texting you without looking at your phone
- Remind me Keep alerting you until you see a notification
- Undo Gives you a second chance to touch a notification when you accidentally swipe it
- Snooze Receive your notifications in batches to fit your schedule
- Alarm Get your attention, for example, for a security camera notification
- And many more...
Required Android Versions : Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]