BuzzKill allows you to see the notifications you want to see when you want to see them and filter the ones you don't. Save your notification history so you can find a previously dismissed notification and restore it. BuzzKill works with notifications from all your apps (except incoming phone calls). Here are some of the automated actions: BuzzKill is privacy first. There are no ads, trackers, or data coming out of your device. Unlike almost all the apps on your phone and Play Store, you don't have internet access (you can check), so you can be sure that your data is safe.
- Cooldown Don't listen to yourself multiple times when someone sends you a message multiple times in quick succession
- Dismiss Automatically swipe any notification you don't want to see, without hiding all notifications from that app
- Reply Reply to a message if you haven't seen it after a while
- Vibration Vibration customized for applications or contacts. Know who's texting you without looking at your phone
- Remind me Keep alerting you until you see a notification
- Undo Gives you a second chance to touch a notification when you accidentally swipe it
- Snooze Hide notifications from an app until you are done with work
- And many more...
Required Android Versions : Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]