With CalenGoo you can manage all your events and activities. With many configuration options you can make it look and work as you wish. Synchronize all your past and future events with Google Calendar (simply add your Google account under "Settings> Accounts" instead of syncing via Android calendar). Google Calendar, Exchange, CalDAV and iCloud (via Android calendar or directly).
- Weather forecast ("Weather Settings").
- Add icons to Google events
- Five types of calendar views (day, week, month, agenda and year).
- Four styles of agenda views ("View settings and Use agenda view")
- Use drag & drop to move and copy your events.
- Widget to see your events on the home screen (day, week, month, agenda, year and activity widget).
- Exchange category support (when synchronizing CalenGoo directly with Exchange using EWS).
- Share calendars with other people (using Google Calendar).
- Search function
- Various reminder functions (e.g. notifications, pop-up window, voice reminders, different sounds, ...)
- Birthdays and anniversaries of your contacts
- Floating events and completable events
- Templates for events
- Print to PDF function
- Android Wear support (clock face and agenda view)
- Activities in events (add a short list of activities in an event)
- Contacts can be linked to events
- Use keywords to change the color or icons of your events ("View settings and use general keywords").
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]