With CalenGoo you can manage all your events and tasks. With many configuration options, you can make it look and work the way you want. Synchronize all your past and future events with Google Calendar (just add your Google account in "Settings> Accounts" instead of syncing via Android calendar). Synchronize calendars with Google Calendar, Exchange, CalDAV and iCloud (via Android calendar or directly).
- Synchronize tasks with Google Calendar, Exchange, CalDAV and iCloud.
- Attach photos and files to your events (when syncing directly with Google Calendar).
- Attach Evernote® notes to events.
- Weather forecast ("Weather settings").
- Five types of calendar views (day, week, month, agenda and year).
- Four styles of agenda views ("Viewing and using settings> Agenda view")
- Use drag and drop to move and copy your events.
- Widgets to view your events on your home screen (day, week, month, agenda, year and task widget).
- Support for Exchange categories (when syncing CalenGoo directly with Exchange using EWS).
- Share calendars with other people (using Google Calendar).
- Searching for function
- Various reminder functions (eg notifications, popup window, spoken reminders, different sounds, ...)
- Birthdays and anniversaries of your contacts
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]