With CalenGoo you can manage all your events and tasks. With many configuration options, you can make it look and work the way you want. Synchronize all your past and future events with Google Calendar (just add your Google account in "Account Settings" instead of syncing via Android calendar). Synchronize calendars with Google Calendar, Exchange, CalDAV and iCloud (a via the Android calendar or directly).
- Share calendars with other people (using Google Calendar).
- Searching for function
- Various reminder functions (eg notifications, popup window, spoken reminders, different sounds, ...)
- Birthdays and anniversaries of your contacts
- Floating events and completable events.
- Event templates
- PDF printing function
- Android Wear compatibility (watch screen and agenda view)
- Tasks in events (add a small list of tasks in an event)
- Contacts can be linked to events
- Use keywords to change the color or icons of your events ("General keyword usage and display settings").
- Dark theme and light theme ("Settings design")
- Many configuration options can be found in "Display and Usage Settings".
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]