CC can connect to caliber via WiFi and be detected by caliber as a device. Once connected, use caliber to move books to and from your device. Caliber automatically updates all book metadata stored by CC to match the latest in your library. CC can connect to the caliber content server or your cloud provider to browse your library and download books to your device. Cloud providers are currently supported: Dropbox, Box, Microsoft OneDrive, and gauge libraries on the device or on an SD card. A free demo version of CC is available in the Google Play store. Install and try that version if you are concerned that CC is not working on your network or is not what you need.
- an excellent device-based caliber library organizer
- a high performance WiFi based gauge device emulator
- a caliber content server and a cloud provider (Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive and Amazon Cloud Drive)
- View the metadata of a book (author, labels, series, classification, dates, etc.).
- sort and group books by their metadata.
- View book lists by cover or by list.
- Mark the books read and synchronize this information with caliber.
- start your book reader app to read a book
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]