CC can connect to caliber via WiFi and be detected by caliber as a device. Once connected, use caliber to move books to and from your device. Caliber automatically updates all book metadata stored by CC to match the latest in your library. CC can connect to the caliber content server or your cloud provider to browse your library and download books to your device. Cloud providers are currently supported: Dropbox, Box, Microsoft OneDrive, and gauge libraries on the device or on an SD card. CC is not a reading app. You must install and use one of the many excellent reading applications available.
- View the metadata of a book (author, labels, series, classification, dates, etc.).
- sort and group books by their metadata.
- View book lists by cover or by list.
- Mark the books read and synchronize this information with caliber.
- start your book reader app to read a book
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]