The most technically advanced call recorder. Record phone calls and VoIP. Supports call recording for most versions of Android devices. If you have already tried recording calls using other call recording apps and did not get a satisfactory result, try Call Recorder Cube ACR, it just works better. Call Recorder Cube ACR allows you to easily record your incoming and outgoing phone calls and VoIP conversations. Premium subscription grants access only to additional features. It will not improve your call recording experience. Check how the basic version works before buying the subscription. Not all devices support recording VoIP calls. Below you can find the list of tested devices that support VoIP call recording. But we recommend running your own test on the exact device you have.
- Playback in the application. Cube ACR has a built-in file explorer to manage your recordings, play them back,
- Smart speaker change. Bring the phone to your ear during playback to switch speakers
- Featured recordings. Mark important calls and filter them for quick access;
- Call back and open contacts directly from the application.
- Backup in the cloud. Save your call recording to Google Drive and restore it if something goes wrong.
- Lock pin. Protect your recording from prying eyes and ears.
- More audio formats. Record calls in MP4 format and change their quality.
- Save to SD card. Move your recordings to an SD card and use it as the default save location.
- Shake to mark. Shake your phone while recording your calls to mark the important parts of a conversation.
- Smart storage management. Automatically delete old, unimportant (non-featured) calls in overtime and ignore short call recording.
- Actions after the call. Play, share or delete a recording immediately once you stop a conversation.
Required Android Versions : KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]