Do you want to lose weight or build muscle Use our new HiKi Calorie Counter app for Android to count calories and lose weight with ease. The app will automatically count your daily calorie allowance and PCF correlation based on your parameters and activity. Thousands of people around the world use the HiKi calorie counter every day, join us! If you become a PRO, the payment will be charged through your Google Play account during the confirmation of the purchase. The subscription will automatically renew shortly before the end of the subscription period, maintaining the same price and type of subscription that you previously purchased, unless you cancel the subscription no later than 24 hours before the subscription ends. Subscription can be managed through your Google Play account after purchase. It is not possible to refund a subscription or cancel a subscription during the current period.
- Daily counter for calories, fat, protein and carbohydrates
- Daily pure water counter
- Calorie information for food products and cooked dishes, plus a huge database of food products
- Body mass index, fat percentage, calorie allocation and PCF calculation
- Agile adjustment of calorie, fat, carbohydrate and protein limits
- GI (glycemic index) and GL (glycemic load) of food products
- CU (carbohydrate units) are counted in the food intake for patients with diabetes
- Possibility of loading the ration on the website and obtaining a link to it
- Charts and statistics covering food intake and weight loss data.
- Viewing rations from previous days
- Adjustment of portion weights for various food products
- Offline access to data stored on devices
- Count of calories burned for various activities.
- Synchronization with your other devices
- Aggregation of information on food and fitness
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]