Calorie Counter MyFitnessPal V 20.17.0 APK Subscribed Mod
Whether you want to lose weight, tone up, stay healthy, change your habits, or start a new diet, MyFitnessPal has you covered. Our members have lost over 200 million pounds and 88% of the people who track for at least 7 days on MyFitnessPal lose weight. Sign up for FREE and start living a happier, healthier life today! See for yourself why MyFitnessPal is the world's most popular health and fitness app.
- Largest Food Database Over 11 million foods in our database, including global cuisines and items.
- Barcode scanner Simply scan barcodes to register food. More than 4 million barcodes recognized.
- Recipe Importer Easily import nutritional information for recipes you cook.
- Restaurant Registration Quickly register menu items for your favorite restaurants.
- Food Outlook Learn to make healthier choices about the food you eat.
- Personalized experience Create your own foods, recipes and meals and save your favorites.
- Calorie counter We automatically calculate the calories in your food, meals and recipes.
- Macro Tracker We automatically calculate the macros (carbohydrates, fats, proteins) in your foods, meals and recipes.
- Track all nutrients Calories, macros (carbohydrates, fats, proteins), sugar, fiber, cholesterol, vitamins and more.
- Personalize your journal Record your breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks or create your own meals.
- Water log water log in cups, ounces or ml. We save your recently recorded amounts.
- Choose a Goal We support weight loss, weight gain and weight maintenance goals.
- Goal setting Create your own goals or let us create custom goals for you, including calorie and macro goals.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]