Have you ever wondered why your built-in camera doesn't have the option to put a timestamp on your photos? Miss more! This app will automatically print the timestamp on your photos as you take them with its built-in camera. This app will not work if your device is Android 4.4 Kitkat AND its built-in camera app stores your photos on external SD card. only works with standard jpeg photos. It will not work if your camera application uses a different file format.
- Easy one-time setup and go.
- Timestamp can be easily enabled / disabled.
- Choose a date / time format from many available formats.
- Add your own custom date / time format.
- Choose a text color of the color you want.
- Choose an automatic text size or choose your own size.
- Add custom text above the date / time stamp.
- Text outline makes your text more visible when the text color is similar to the background color.
- Location of the text in the lower left corner, lower right corner, upper left corner and upper right corner.
- Automatic or personalized text margin.
- Choose from many text fonts
- Geostamp includes the location of the photo (optional)
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]