Camera FV-5 is a professional camera app for mobile devices that puts DSLR-like manual controls at your fingertips. Designed for professional and enthusiastic photographers, with this camera app you can capture the best raw photos for further processing for amazing results. The only limit is your imagination and creativity! This camera app bypasses scene modes completely, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a SLR camera, so you can ultimately control all aspects of the image and exit. post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closest possible feeling to your DSLR.
- All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation
- DSLR-like viewfinder screen: view exposure time, aperture, and stop screen with EV and bracketing settings, in real time!
- Full Exposure Bracketing: 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stop spacing, plus custom EV shift.
- Built-in Intervalometer: Take amazing time sequences (even bracketed time sequences / HDR) and time-controlled series of images.
- Speed priority and program modes.
- Long Exposure Support: Take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times of up to 30 seconds **.
- JPEG, 16-bit true RAW in DNG format and PNG lossless photo capture formats, perfect for post-processing.
- Manual shutter speed: 1/80000 to 2 ", or the range available on your device *.
- All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature, and more using the volume keys.
- EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
- Auto focus, macro, tap to focus, true manual focus, and infinity focus modes. Auto focus lock function (AF-L).
- Automatic exposure locks (AE-L) and automatic white balance (AWB-L) in Android 4.0+.
- In background photo and RAW development and processing allows smooth and uninterrupted camera operation.
- Digital zoom with multi-touch pinch gesture. It also shows a 35mm equivalent focal length!
- The most advanced electronic viewfinder: Live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 available cropping guides.
- Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
- The user interface is available in more than 30 languages.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]