Cast your videos to TV with Castify for Android. Stream and stream movies, videos, or music from web browser to TV, or from your IPTV providers. Cast phone movie, music or photos found on your phone / tablet to compatible streaming TV The following streaming devices and Smart TVs are in beta support, so don't expect them to perform as well as Chromecast - Devices DLNA, Android TV, Xbox One and Xbox 360, WebOS, Netcast This application only streams from websites that use public format. Proprietary movie and video formats will not be broadcast to television.
- Cast to TV, video, movie, music or photos
- Stream web videos found online from websites
- IPTV compatible with m3u playlists
- Cast to TV from local files on phone to Chromecast, Roku, Xbox, Apple TV or compatible devices
- Only 2 items queued at a time
- Only 1 marker at a time
- Game history
- Search for videos on any website.
- Block pop-ups by website
- Remove ads
- Roku remote control
- Roku channels
- Subtitles (Chromecast only for now)
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]