Castro is a large collection of information about your device and a set of tools to monitor its status. This allows you to check the performance of your device in real time! If you are not interested in too detailed information on a larger volume, you can always use the "Control Panel" window, which collects all the most important information: CPU usage, battery status, network usage and memory load in the device.
- Detailed processor statistics (CPU and GPU);
- Battery monitoring;
- Consumption of all types of memory;
- Use of data through Wi-Fi and mobile networks;
- Real-time sensor data with useful graphs;
- Detailed information about the device's cameras;
- Complete list of available audio and video codecs;
- Device temperature monitoring.
- Share your device information using "Data Export";
- Test the status of your screen through "Screen Tester";
- Check the noise around you with "Noise Checker".
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.1.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]