Castro is a large collection of information about your device and a set of tools to monitor its status. This allows you to check the performance of your device in real time! If you are not interested in overly detailed information on a larger volume, you can always use the "Control Panel" window, which collects all the most important information about CPU usage, battery status, network usage and memory load on the device. Castro has in stock an extensive set of tools that help to test the status of the device, for example, "Data Export", which allows you to save all the information in a file for later use or "Screen tester", which allows you to check the operability of the device screen.
- Detailed processor statistics (CPU and GPU);
- Battery monitoring;
- Consumption of all types of memory;
- Use of data through Wi-Fi and mobile networks;
- Real-time sensor data with beautiful graphics;
- Detailed information about the device's cameras;
- Complete list of available audio and video codecs;
- And many other functions, including DRM and Bluetooth
- Deep customization of the interface with various colors and themes;
- Network traffic speed monitor to track your connection speed;
- CPU usage monitor to keep track of frequency usage;
- PDF format to export information;
- And more soon!
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.1.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]