The code editor is a streamlined text editor focused on coding. It is a useful tool for Android development. It contains the necessary functions for coding, includes syntax highlighting, automatic indentation, code assist, automatic completion, etc. If you need a plain text editor, find and download QuickEdit Text Editor.
- Code assistance, folding and automatic completion.
- Easily navigate between multiple tabs.
- Unlimited undo and redo changes.
- Find and replace with regular expressions.
- Show or hide line numbers.
- Highlight matching parentheses
- Indentation and automatic indentation.
- Show invisible characters.
- Open files from recently added or open file collections
- Preview of HTML and Markdown files.
- Includes Emmet support for web development.
- Access files from FTP, FTPS, SFTP and WebDAV.
- Integration and easy access to GitHub and GitLab.
- Access files from Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive.
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]