An easy-to-use tool for compass, speed and GPS accuracy. At least 3-4 satellites are needed before it can receive the location. Almanac (Imprecise) and Ephemeris (Precise) are satellite data cached in the GPS engine. The validity of the almanac data is in months. The ephemeris data is invalidated within a few hours. If you get more satellites with valid ephemeris, you will quickly get location corrections with good precision.
- You need a simple and fast way to get the Ex: East address
- Indoor areas have poor GPS satellite reception.
- Compass with easy to use mode
- GPS accuracy
- Navigation statistics Course, altitude, latitude and longitude
- Satellite statistics signal, almanac, ephemeris, azimuth, GPS time
- Convenient widget for free GPS accuracy
Required Android Versions : Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]