Control Center iOS 13 gives you instant access to Camera, Clock, Record Screen, Screen Capture and more settings like iOS X, iOS XS. Swipe up, swipe down, swipe right, swipe left, or touch the top of the screen, or press the Back, Start, Recent button. If you want to change the way you access the Control Center on your device, open the Control Center application. Quickly change settings and open apps - With the Control Center app, you can customize more styles, such as size, color, position, vibration, and more like iOS XS.
- Do not disturb: Silence the calls, alerts and notifications you receive while your device is locked.
- Portrait orientation lock: prevents the screen from rotating when you move the device.
- Adjust brightness: Adjust the brightness of your screen from any screen.
- Flashlight: Your camera's LED flash works like a flashlight, so you can get extra light when you need it.
- Alarms and timer: Set an alarm, timer or stopwatch, or check the time in another country or region.
- Calculator: Tap numbers and functions in the Calculator, just like a standard calculator.
- Camera: never miss a moment to take a photo with quick access to your camera.
- Control audio: From here, you can quickly play, pause and control the volume of your favorite song, podcast and more.
- Recording screen: record any action on your phone. (Only compatible with Android 5.0 above)
- Screenshot: Capture screen (only compatible with Android 5.0 above)
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]