The default long press to copy text on mobile screen doesn't work sometimes, there this app helps you to extract text / words from mobile screen just by sharing your screenshot with this app. OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology is used here to recognize text on the display device. Wait while the application performs the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) operation to extract the text. You can take screenshots by pressing and holding the 'Power Button' and 'Volume Down Button' at the same time for 2 seconds if that doesn't happen. work try pressing and holding the 'power button' and 'start button' at the same time for 2 seconds
- Copy any text on the mobile screen to your clipboard.
- Extract text from any image, just share the image with this application to extract words in the image.
- Copy text from any application: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Tumblr, News Republic ...
- Recent scan history.
- Translate text into more than 100 languages
- Recognize image text compatible with 92 languages.
- Extract phone number, email, URL.
Required Android Versions : KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]