Daylio allows you to keep a private journal without having to write a single line. Try this wonderfully designed and incredibly simple micro-journal app right now for FREE! Daylio is a very versatile application, and you can turn it into whatever you need to track. Your fitness target friend. Your mental health coach. Your gratitude journal. Mood tracker. Your food log with photos. Exercise, meditate, eat, and be grateful. Take care of your mental, emotional and physical health. Good self-care is key to improving mood and reducing anxiety. This is the time for your well-being, self-improvement, and self-care. Use Daylio as your bullet journal or as your goal tracker. We build it on three principles:
- Make reflection a daily habit
- Find out what makes you happy
- Use a large database of beautiful icons for your custom activities
- Relive your memories through a photo journal.
- Mix and match your own moods using funny emojis
- Explore interesting statistics about your life in weekly, monthly or yearly charts
- Dive into advanced stats for every mood, activity, or group
- Customize color themes
- Enjoy the nights with the dark mode
- See your whole year in 'Year in pixels'
- Create daily, weekly or monthly goals and get motivated
- Build habits and collect achievements.
- Share statistics with your friends.
- Safely backup and restore your entries via your private Google Drive
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]