To perform the device ID change, you need rooted device. You can create multiple accounts and take advantage of many Android app referrals, coupons, and first-time login offers with the same device. You can hide the original device ID from being read by the third-party app. Device ID is the same as Android ID. Your Android Device ID is the 64-bit alphanumeric string associated with your mobile device. This permission is used to display the user's device information within the app. This data is not stored anywhere with us. Leaving a star rating will not help us improve the app. If you have any problem with the app, please email us. We will analyze your problem.
- You can change your device ID using this. To do this, you must have a rooted device.
- You can restore original device or Android ID at any time with one click.
- You can see your device ID from your mobile.
- You can save the device ID in your mobile's internal storage in a file called "device.Id".
- View your IMEI number, SIM serial number, subscriber ID and more
- You can generate a unique ID and set that ID as your device ID.
- You can see the list of all device IDs with the date that is set by this app.
- You can restore device ID that was saved to file using this app.
- Saved File ID Can be restored as Device ID.
- You can create a widget and configure it on the home screen.
- Restore the list of used IDs saved in the first launch of the application
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]