A 64-bit number (as a hexadecimal string) that is generated randomly when the user configures the device for the first time and must remain constant for the lifetime of the user's device. ANDROID_ID may change if a factory reset is performed on the device. , We can change ANDROID_ID without factory reset to avoid loss of phone data.
- This Android device ID changer will change your device ID, which is a unique ID for all Android devices
- This app can back up your original ANDROID_ID which can be restored again when you need to.
- You can make a random identification with just one click.
- You can view / copy / share ID very easy.
- Save all device IDs like history and bookmarks.
- Compatible with Android 4.1 to the latest version.
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]