The DigiHUD Pro speedometer is a GPS-based digital display screen (HUD) that displays and can record useful speed and distance information for your trip. Ideal if your vehicle speedometer is dead, you want to check your vehicle speed or you just need to know your speed when biking, running, flying, sailing etc ...! Although we strive to make all readings as accurate as possible, they are only as accurate as your device's GPS sensor and should only be considered as approximations. DigiHUD Pro uses an Internet connection (if available) for Google Map, address searches, and bug reports / analyzes. Review Help within the app for more information. It will work without data or cellular connection.
- Edit speed and distance values such as odometer, trip and max.
- Optional start / stop with power on / off
- Litespeed switches to 'Lite mode' when you exceed the chosen speed
- Speedtouch Lock turns off all touch events on the screen at a chosen speed
- Time elapsed
- Touch the compass for a simple compass, heading and odometer
- Speed compensation adjusts the displayed value up to +/- 20%
- Hiding dull number segments makes those empty digits less distracting
- Google map view
- Choose the number of decimal places to display the values, up to two
- The speed can be optionally to a decimal
- Compatible with LG multi window and double window modes
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]