DisplayTester makes it possible to test almost every aspect of your device's LCD / OLED screen. With Google Cast it is possible to test the display quality of your TV. It is designed to allow full screen testing also on devices with softkeys (hiding softkeys on ICS and later, immersive mode on KitKat and later) .Use the preferences menu option for this or simply tap the screen during a test in execution. When the function keys are hidden, it is not easy to advance to the next screen: first tap to make the buttons appear, then quickly slide your finger to the next screen before the buttons are hidden again.
- Dead Pixel Test: detects "dead pixels" by displaying a series of solid background color pages
- Color tests: contrast, gradient (bands) and saturation tests
- Gamma calibration tests
- Viewing angle tests
- Wide gamut color test
- Multi-touch test
- Screen performance tests
- Black and white scroll bar burn repair
- Screen measurements information: screen size, GPU type, dpi, density independent pixel size, OpenGL 1.x information, pixel format
- Real world images for reference and comparison.
- 4 color gradient proof with orientation change correction
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]