DisplayTester allows you to test almost every aspect of your device's LCD / OLED screen. With Google Cast it is possible to test the display quality of your television. It is designed to allow full screen testing also on devices with softkeys (hiding softkeys on ICS and later, immersive mode on KitKat and later) .Use the preference menu option for this or simply tap the screen during a test while is running .When the function keys are hidden, it is not easy to advance to the next screen: First tap to make the buttons appear, then quickly slide your finger to the next screen before the buttons are hidden again.
- Dead Pixel Test: detects "dead pixels" by displaying a series of solid background color pages
- Color tests: contrast, gradient (bands) and saturation tests.
- Gamma calibration tests (gray / red / green / blue)
- Viewing angle tests (this is useless for OLED displays)
- Wide gamut color test
- Multi-touch test
- Screen performance tests
- Burn repair black and white scroll bars
- Screen measurement information: screen size, GPU type, dpi, density independent pixel size, OpenGL 1.x information, pixel format
- Real world images for reference and comparison.
- 4-color gradient test with orientation change correction (Android 2.2 and above)
- Pixel and blur format tests
- Built-in font styles test
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]